- In a gallon freezer bag, add the olive oil, soy sauce, mustard, and maple syrup
- Zip the bag closed and give it a shake so all the ingredients are mixed together
- Add the salmon to the bag and marinate for an hour to overnight (the longer the better)
- Preheat the oven to 425 F
- Place the salmon and the rest of the contents into a baking dish
- Bake for 25 minutes (uncovered)
Serve with your favorite vegetable and enjoy!
This recipe was submitted by cooking contributor Alex Luyster.
Want to contribute to Lex Loves Couture? Apply here!