Skip to content
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Place chicken on baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes
- While the chicken is baking, mix the buffalo sauce and cream cheese together using a hand mixer
- Stir in the cheese and garlic powder
- Once chicken is done baking, shred it
- Stir the shredded chicken into the buffalo mixture
- Spread out the crescent roll dough onto parchment paper and pinch the seams together
- Spread a layer of the buffalo chicken mixture on to the dough
- Roll the dough and its contents from the long side
- Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes
- Cut the roll into one inch thick pieces and lay on baking sheet —(Repeat this process for each tube of crescent rolls you have)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the dough is golden brown
- Feel free to serve with a side of bleu cheese and/or buffalo sauce!
Enjoy the Superbowl fashionistas!
This recipe was submitted by cooking contributor Alex Luyster.
Want to contribute to Lex Loves Couture? Apply here!