Having a Chinese food craving? Skip the MSG and mystery meat with this tasty and much healthier option.
How to make it:
- Cut the chicken into cubes
- In a bowl, toss the chicken and flour until its evenly coated
- Remove the chicken and transfer onto a plate
- With the remaining flour, add the chicken stock, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil
- Mix until combined
- Heat a large pan and add the olive oil
Once the pan is hot, add the chicken and cook until the chicken is browned
- Remove the chicken and set it aside
- Heat more olive oil in the pan and add the broccoli and onion
- Cook until the broccoli is tender
- Add the sauce to the broccoli and bring to a boil, stirring constantly
- Add the chicken and stir making sure everything is mixed together and heated through
(If the sauce is too thin, add a tsp of cornstarch and mix)
- Serve by itself or over rice and enjoy!